Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Red Devil

Ugh.  It's here.  The day that I start my new round of chemo.  Looks charming right?  I'm freaking out a little.  Okay, way more then a little.  I am used to all of symptoms that Taxol gifted me, bloody noses, bone pain, nerve pain, headaches, nausea, ect!  On Taxol I knew that my weekends would be spent in bed but by Tuesday I'd be feeling much better.  Now I have 3 new drugs  F.E.C pumping into my system over the next 5 hours and no clue how any of them will make me feel.  Here's hoping.


Then there is this.  The pile of drugs that I now get to consume daily.  When I went to the pharmacy to pick up these beauties the pharmacist asked what drugs I was currently on.  My answer?  None.  From none to this.  Lovely.

Luckily I have these beautiful baldies to entertain me.  Our time is spent catching up with our Roonie in Hawaii and laughing to the point of tears.  Mom took on the task of writing Adam's term paper on Sexual Morality which made for loads of interesting conversation.  Chemo shouldn't be this fun.

1 comment: