Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Meet my Wigs!

There is nothing fun happening here today.  I am getting my second dose of "Red Devil" and I am not happy about it.  Since I don't want to think or talk about it I figured I would show ya'all my wigs.  I have named some of them after the people I think they look like.....  Get ready for selfie city!  Which Kara is your favorite?
The Eli

The Soccer Mom


"The Stephanie" with a little of my hair tied in (when I had some)
The Stephanie all down

The Kara.
Just for fun, this is a picture from the day before I started chemo....Looks a little different, eh?

4 comments:

  1. Love the Stephanie!!! but... short hair looks amazing on you too! You Rock them well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all. Your beautiful no matter what!!!!! Love Jasmine (Susan's daughter)

    ReplyDelete