Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Topless Photo shoot - Look #2

I have no idea what I am doing here.  I just wanted to prove that without hair and boobs I am still worthy of all the same womanly ideals that I used to be privileged to.  I am in transition.  I am shedding skin.  Trusting someday there is a butterfly emerging from this cocoon.  I get that this is about embracing who I am, empowering woman, and breaking stereotypes.  So why wear the wig?  Because I feel better in it, I feel more like me, and I did this for me.  I hate the short hair.  HATE it.  But I get the importance of shedding the wig... and I did.
Look #2-Wigless.











6 comments:

  1. You are a beautiful and courageous woman. Thank you for your transparancy. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures and tell 1000 words and I can tell your are beautiful inside ant out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness you are gorgeous! I know you hate the short hair, but I love it! Looking fantastic mamas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing. Loving the short hair. You rock it well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can understand not liking the short hair...But girlfriend you rock it!!!
    God Bless U on your Journey, U inspire me!!!

    ReplyDelete